This site was designed and developed by Agile Collective Ltd. After 30 June 2021, it will no longer be maintained.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Creative Multilingualism is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. Where applicable, further information on the content or features specific to this site is given below.
We are aware that some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Not all audio recordings have written transcripts.
- Not all film content offers captions.
- Some downloadable documents, including Word documents and PDFs, are not written in the most accessible way.
- In a few instances, text alternatives are not available when for images conveying information not in text form.
- In several instances, images do not have alternative text.
How we are improving accessibility:
- We aim to provide captions and transcripts for future audio and audio-visual content.
- We will ensure all new images uploaded to the website will have alternative text where necessary.
This statement was published on 10 June 2021.